Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the ToU;
- Change all or any portion of the Cryptosumer.com Sites, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Cryptosumer.com Sites; or
- Change other conditions for use of the Cryptosumer.com Sites including fees or other changes for Research (with reasonable notice, in our sole discretion).
Any changes we make to the ToU will be effective immediately after we post the modified ToU on Cryptosumer.com.
Content on the Cryptosumer.com Sites
All of the information and other content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Cryptosumer.com Sites, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of the Cryptosumer.com Sites (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of Cryptosumer.com, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. Cryptosumer.com actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law.
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by Cryptosumer.com. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, except as permitted by the ToU or by securing the prior written consent of Cryptosumer.com.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by Cryptosumer.com, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “Cryptosumer” is a trademark of Cryptosumer.com. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by Cryptosumer.com.
Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in the ToU should be submitted to [email protected]
Cryptosumer.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact our designated copyright agent, in writing, either by email at [email protected] or by First Class mail at Cryptosumer.com, 206-320 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M4K 1N8 Canada, Attn: Copyright Agent, and provide the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The information, products and services on the Cryptosumer.com Sites are provided on a strictly “as is,” “where is” and “where available” basis. Cryptosumer.com does not provide any warranties (either express or implied) with respect to the information provided on any Cryptosumer.com site and/or your use of any of the Cryptosumer.com Sites generally or for any particular purpose. Cryptosumer.com expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Cryptosumer.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via the Cryptosumer.com Sites or any of them. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, Cryptosumer.com cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither Cryptosumer.com, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party providers of content, software and/or technology (collectively, the “Cryptosumer.com parties”), will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of any Cryptosumer.com site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making any Cryptosumer.com site, the data contained therein or the products or services offered thereby available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of any Cryptosumer.com site or the materials contained therein, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Cryptosumer.com or of any vendor providing software or services.
In no event will Cryptosumer.com or any of the Cryptosumer.com parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if Cryptosumer.com or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Cryptosumer.com cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any of the Cryptosumer.com Sites.
All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever. Nothing published by Cryptosumer.com constitutes an investment recommendation, nor should any data or Content published by Cryptosumer.com be relied upon for any investment activities.
Cryptosumer.com strongly recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.
Links to other sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you to external websites. These are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Cryptosumer.com of the linked site, its operator or its content. Each of those websites have their own “Terms and Conditions.” We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of the Cryptosumer.com Sites. We do not monitor and assume no duty to monitor the content of any such third-party websites.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the program rules!
- Cryptosumer.com Affiliate Agreement This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Cryptosumer.com affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Cryptosumer.com refers to the product owner and publisher, 9431926 Canada Inc.).The Cryptosumer.com affiliate program is administered through our own internal affiliate system.
- Modification We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- Enrollment To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications are processed immediately and will be reviewed for validity and authenticity.
- Affiliate URL You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Cryptosumer.com Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
- Commissions Affiliates will receive 10% of the revenue from their direct referrals and 1% of the revenue from their 2nd tier referrals (their referrer’s referrals) as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Cryptosumer.com commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 10% commission rate. For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. For contests, winners must have referred at least one (1) paid subscriber during the qualifying period in order to qualify and redeem a prize.
- Payment Cryptosumer.com pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify us to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
- Order Fulfillment Cryptosumer.com will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Cryptosumer.com products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Cryptosumer.com will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.Customers who purchase products and services through the Cryptosumer.com Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Cryptosumer.com. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Cryptosumer.com policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Qualifying Sites Cryptosumer.com reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Cryptosumer.com Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which: Promote sexually explicit materials Promote violence Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age Promote illegal activities List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Cryptosumer.com or 9431926 Canada Inc. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement. Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of 9431926 Canada Inc., Cryptosumer.com, or any other site.
- Permitted Usage The following are permitted uses of the Cryptosumer.com brand and marketing resources Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://www.cryptosumer.com/affiliates. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at [email protected] and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
- Prohibited Usage The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account. Affiliates MAY NOT use the Cryptosumer.com logo, logo marks or other Cryptosumer.com website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Cryptosumer.com/9431926 Canada Inc. Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Cryptosumer”, “Crypto$umer”, or “Cryptosumer.com” in ANY variation in their site URL. Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by 9431926 Canada Inc. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement. Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Anti-Spam Policy Cryptosumer.com strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following: Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription; Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation. Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner. Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system; Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.Cryptosumer.com, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions: Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Cryptosumer.com Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Cryptosumer.com discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at [email protected]
- Relationship of Parties Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Cryptosumer.com or the Affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Cryptosumer.com websites, and all Cryptosumer.com trademarks and logos, other Cryptosumer.com marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Limitation of Liability Cryptosumer.com will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
- Disclaimers We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Cryptosumer.com will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Miscellaneous Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Cryptosumer.com Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
Updated September 5, 2017